EREIDIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mod application

3 posters

Go down

Mod application Empty Mod application

Post by Sosa Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:33 pm

MOD APPLICATION

What's your in-game username?: Sosa

What's your time zone?: NZST (New Zealand)

Do you have previous staff experience?: Yes, 50b recent server, and 2 or 3 others

How long have you been with Ereidia?: The night it was released

How many hours do you normally play daily?: 8+ more hours

Are you a active/helpful member of the community(In-game and forums)?: Yes I am. I like to help new comers upon their arrival of Ereidia. Very active also.

Why do you think you would be a good addition to the Ereidia staff team? : I would like the think that I’m a good addition to the staff team because I am very active, have been on a lot of 50b’s servers so I know a lot about the server, I am helpful, kind, and patient 

Do you know all our rules, and do you know how to deal with a player breaking them?: Yes I do, and yes I do know how to deal with players breaking them. I would not over-use my powers and abuse them.

Part 2.

A player say's that they have been scammed; what do you do? I would ask for proof, pictures videos etc. I would check ips to see if they’re not lying or multi-logging, once I get valid proof I would give items back, and once the scammer has logged in, I would ban them.

Your friend is online and they are breaking a rule; What do you do?: I would give them a warning. The next warning is a ban. Depending on the rule and the consequences of it.

There's an argument over yell and its gets out of hand what will you do?: Tell them to take it to private messages as it would disturb other players.

A player is needing assistance with things you do not have access to, to assist them what do you do? Depends on what it is. But I would help the player as much as I could. But I would immediately Skype the owner about the situation and tell the player to hang tight.
Sosa
Sosa

Back to top Go down

Mod application Empty Re: Mod application

Post by Sabrina Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:39 pm

Support, you been very helpfull & active.
Sabrina
Sabrina

Back to top Go down

Post by 50B Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:54 pm

100% Support Congratz! On the Promotion Razz Thanks for being a great staff member and a friend Razz
50B
50B
Admin

https://ereidiaps.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down